I have heard a lot of people getting down on themselves for eating candy, chocolate, big meals etc with family over Easter Sunday or the holiday weekend in general… Well here is what I ate:
- Ravioli A LOT OF EM with a wonderful meat sauce
- Chocolate Eggs as many as my Uncle could toss my way.
- Jelly beans WAY more than a handful
- Great cheeses, meats, and appetizer foods
- Tons of Salad
- An egg italian pizza (you need to be italian to know it) 2 slices
- Desert (pie / cookies)
Why I don’t care:
I know I didn’t eat this last week, I know I won’t eat this tomorrow. But today I enjoyed the day, the food, and the company. If you want to make this a life long journey you need to enjoy the journey along the way, and I did. Because I know tomorrow I will be working out. I know tomorrow I will be eating healthy and clean. I know tomorrow is not today. I know my body is working fast as it is due to the work I put into it before today.
So I may still have that back of the mind twinge of OH NOOOOO!!!!!! But It can go jump off a cliff because my logical brain knows better and tomorrow will be fine 🙂
I hope you all indulged and enjoyed today as much as I did. Back at the grind tomorrow!